SCRIPT panels at the AAR/SBL Annual Meetings in
- P23-24 November 23, 2015 11:00 PM to 3:30 PM
Room: 404 (Level 4) - Hilton
- Theme: SENSING BOOKS, SENSING SCRIPTURES
- Dorina Miller Parmenter, Spalding University,
- Natalia Suit, University of North Carolina, Chapel
Hill, "How Printing Created Manuscripts: Aesthetic
and Historical Approaches to Quranic Manuscripts"
- Anne Clark, University of Vermont, "Sensing
Scripture in a Medieval Illustrated Prayer Book"
- Yohan Yoo, Seoul National University, "Sensory
Readings of Classics: A Neo-Confucian Form of
- Richard Newton, Elizabethtown College, "Sculpting
“Source-Places:” Alex Haley “Wroughts” a Scripture"
- Steve A. Wiggins, Independent Scholar, "Sensing
the Bible in the TV Series, Sleepy Hollow"